28 May 2011

Stop Or Go?

I have reached a no of 1000 viewers within 5 months, it's more or less a target success i'd say. But due to stuffs, stuffs and lotsa stuffs, i am thinking whether to continue blog or to no longer blog? I'd need some response. Thanks. Sorry for the effing short post.

I feel so bad, without leaving a link. Here you go, Gavin De Graw's brand new single. The guy who sang I Don't Wanna Be. Here you go,

Link is :
Gavin De Graw - Not Over You

5 comments:

Andrea Karl said...

continue :D M.I.A.in long long aso can.. a lil here n thr is still worth reading..

Matthew said...

Cheak!! Continue you good work. I can get new songs through you. Haha!!

Itsuki Takeuchi said...

omg..i never knew you blog..and somehow its surprising to hear formal english from you..==..seriously XD..this is the first time reading..cheak go on lah xDd..just so you know..1k viewers ain't easy..in 5 months some more..

Itsuki Takeuchi said...

and..awesome song..

AnEmoWannabe said...

Thanks for the support, but my last post was lyk one month plus ago. OMG thanks everybody. MUAXXX!! Bare with me bitches. Haha

Post a Comment