09 June 2011

It Was Obvious, You Were Too Much For Me, Oblivious, I was Young And Horny..

My last update was close to two weeks ago, i went in and out of form 6, finished orientation in Uni and Class have just started. I'd say, many things or shit does really happens in two weeks. This would be a super cramped post by me. Wonder why i blogged? It's thanks to a hotspot i had found in my campus. It has air conditioned, peaceful, i meant really really quiet, (people seldom come by here), and has an internet connection with the download speed of 150kbps even when semesters re on. So F*** Yeah! I would hereby declare that this is my base aka my fort.

Four days ago, i worked as a part-time backstage crew. It sounds awesome, looks awesome but it's f****** tiring. Loudspeakers and amps are never light. Unfortunately, the bright sides..i'd get to learn how to set up a drum set. Met some awesome bands and most of all i get paid. :)

Back to the music industry, i am late for blogging All Time Low's latest album, 3 days late. All Time Low released their latest album titled Dirty Work on the 6th of June, sadly it was leaked on the net close to two weeks before it's release date. Without  hesitating, i'd say All Time Low is the best Punk Rock band so far. (Opinion might change in the next five years). LOL.Moreover, their latest album are totally different from what they use to come out with, it's something new, but they are too good at it. Either way, they remain awesome.

P.S.: This post would be broken up to two parts as i have not finished listening to all ATL's record. For now what i'd suggest are and yeah, i was one of those assholes that had the album much much earlier :

Nothing Personal (2009) : 
  Weightless
  Break Your Little Heart
*Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)
  Stella
*Sick Little Games
  Hello Brooklyn
*Walls
  Too Much
*Therapy

Dirty Work (2011) :
  Do You Want Me (Dead)?
*I Feel Like Dancin
*Forget About It 
  Guts(feat Maja Ivarsson of The Sounds)
*Time Bomb
*No Idea

Links are :
All Time Low - Weightless

All Time Low -Walls

All Time Low - Therapy

All Time Low  - I Feel Like Dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment