HUH! It’s already one week since I last blogged, work was tiring that I gotta admit. It’s more like a paperboy’s work but without a bike. More or less, my schedule for the past few days was waking up at 6 am, be back by 6 pm, have dinner, check all social update websites including emails, play a game of LOL and off to bed.
As far I’d remember, I do not own a life when I wasn’t working (24/7) of computer. Once started, I don’t have much life anymore. Still I am juggling between Form 6 and straight away to university for a foundation course, I’d die deciding.
Faber Drive. A Canadian Pop Punk band from Mission, British , Columbia. How did I found them? I’d put it as there was once a woman who played a role in my life, introduced Faber Drive to me. : )
If Faber Drive was ever played on radio, I don’t remember. It sounds familiar, Yup I am referring to Faber Drive – Tongue Tied. Unless you are into Death Metal, Hardcore, Trace or Rap, then you’d probably might not get hooked on to it. Faber Drive became big after signing in to 604 records by Nickelback.
Members :
Dave Faber – Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Jordan Pritchett – Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar
Jeremy Liddle – Backing Vocals, Bass
Andrew Stricko - Backing Vocals, Drums
Former Members :
Ray Bull - Backing Vocals, Drums
David Hinsley – Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar
Calvin Lechner - Drums
Touring Member :
Zubbin Thakkar - Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar
Their first album are more punk than pop, on the second album, it’s more electronic and synthpop for some tracks. If you’d like The Ready Set – Love Like Woe, you’d probably like first few tracks of Faber Drive’s second album.
Seven Second Surgery (2007)
*24 Story Love Affair
*Tongue Tied
Second Chance
Sleepless Nights (Never Let Her Go)
When I'm With You
Can’t Keep A Secret (2009)
Second Chance
Sleepless Nights (Never Let Her Go)
When I'm With You
Can’t Keep A Secret (2009)
The Payoff
You And I Tonight
You And I Tonight
I'll Be There
*Give Him Up
*Forever
*Forever
*By Your Side
P.S.: 3rd album coming out soon, heads up people
Links are :
Faber Drive - Tongue Tied
Faber Drive - Give Him Up



0 comments:
Post a Comment