26 April 2011

2 in 1


People do ask me why I only blog about music albums and not about myself, I do but it is very very limited, it's usually either the first paragraph, or the starting lines. 

Months have flew since DDay, nothing much took place, there are some outings with a few of my frens. Other than that there are not much events, live gigs and new album releases, so I got hooked on to LOL (League Of Legends), waking up almost everyday at 7 a.m. to play LOL till sometimes 9 a.m or 2 p.m. Since I started palying LOL I stopped downloading that many music albums. Name it I have it, My Chemical Romance, Lifehouse, The Fray, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, Mayday Parade, New Found Glory, You Me At Six and etc. If you know me personally, just pass me a pendrive and I’ll fill it up with any artist of your choice.

I’ve gotten a job recently, therefore I won’t be updating my blog so frequently anymore. Although my stats don’t show much views on my blog, it’s as though someone is stalking me.

The White Tie Affair a pop rock/electronica band from Chicago. With a team of 4 they debuted their album Walk This Way in 2008.

Members :
Chris Wallace - Vocals
Sean-P - Guitar
Ryan McLain - Keyboard

Former Members :
Tim McLaughlin - Drums

Radio once played “Candle(Sick And Tired)” but it wasn’t really on the top of the chart, so again it disappeared.

Walk This Way(2008)
*Allow Me To Introduce Myself...Mr. Right
*The Letdown
*Candle(Sick And Tired)
  Scene Change
  Watching You
  Take It Home
  If I Fall
  The Way Down


Augustana came out with a new album a few hours ago on I Tunes, it’s their self titled album. Known for their slow and mellow tune, they are still good at it, or pretty much awesome i'll say

Members :
Dan Layus - Vocals, Guitar Piano
Jared Palomar - Vocals, Bass
David Lamoureux - Vocals, Keyboard
Chris Sachtleben - Guitar, Mandolin
Justin South - Drums, Percussion


Former Members :  John Vincent
Josiah Rosen
Josh Calhoun
Kyle Baker
Nik Ewing
Simeon Lorhman

Augustana (2011)
  Steal Your Heart
*Wrong Side Of Love 
  On The Other Side 
*Counting Stars

  
Counting Stars have a little similarities with

Mumm-Ra - She's Got You High ( Ending song of the movie “500 Days OF Summer”)

Links are :
The White Tie Affair - Candle(Sick And Tired)

The White Tie Affair -  The Letdown

Augustana - Counting Stars

P.S.: To my dear stalker, thank you for stalking me and please continue doing so, (this sounds gay)  I’ll take you as my fan and thank you for all the support, I need more views on my blog. Counting Stars is good, but the album is very very new, so there is not much of it from youtube. 
Have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment