Pfftt…Sorry for the late update, although nobody is forcing me to update this blog, I am pressuring myself, keep on telling myself that there are actually people reading and following this blog faithfully. If there really is or it’s all my imagination, I don’t know. Let’s just say I have a little faith for this blog : )
I am not lazy..its just that sometimes when i start listening to a different band when I am halfway through one, I’ll start being indecisive and figured-minded. Anyways..enough of me babbling . Let’s start with the real stuff.
Former Mayday Parade’s vocalist (Jason Lancaster) had done a great job forming a four-piece band, Go Radio. It was supposedly to be a side project for Mayday Parade, amusingly after Jason Lancaster left Mayday Parade, Go Radio kicked off somewhere around April 2007.
Having released two EP’s and one full album recently (March 2011), Go Radio has approximately 150,000 views on Youtube regarding Goodnight Moon and 35,000 fans on Facebook. I actually chose Go Radio to blog about first, because I felt that they were underrated. They do have some very good tracks especially in their recently released studio album. Lucky Street
Band Members :
Jason Lancaster – Lead Vocals, Guitar
Alex Reed – Guitar, Vocals
Matt “Burns” Poulos - Bass, Backing Vocals
Steven Kopacz – Drums, Backing Vocals
Former Members :
Patrick Hosey – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Tony Planas – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Go Radio had been signed up by Fearless Records and a few of their songs had been recorded together with Mayday Parade
Welcome To Life (2008) :
Ready Or Not
*Dear Lucian Dance Forever
*Forever My Father (Feat. Erin And Daniel Lancaster)
Do Over And Second Chances (2010) :
Thanks For Nothing
*Letters And Love Notes
*It’s Not A Trap, I Promise
In Our Final Hour
You Hold Your Breath, I’lll Hold My Liquor
*Goodnight Moon
(This album’s artwork was the reason why I checked Go Radio out in the first place)
Lucky Street (2011)
*Lucky Street
*Any Other Heart
Strength To Say
Swear It Like You Mean It
Why I’m Home
Kill The Beast
Fight, Fight (Reach For The Sky)
House Of Hallways
*The Truth Is
There are two versions of Forever My Father, which are,
Go Radio - Forever My Father
Go Radio - Forever My Father (Feat. Erin And Daniel Lancaster)
There are also two songs released by Go Radio but they are not in any albums
Go Radio - Why I'm Home
Go Radio - Stay Gone
P.S.: I honestly do not know who is the pianist.
Links are :
Go Radio - Goodnight Moon
Go Radio - Forever My Father (Feat. Erin And Daniel Lancaster)
Go Radio - Lucky Street



2 comments:
Wow!! That's some stats!! Yea. The Script is awesome!!
LOL , thanks for viewing la.
Post a Comment