01 March 2011

Music at last, with a new beginning


At last, there is music on my blog, that was also half of the reason why I started blogging, to share music with people, but sadly music have various genres and mine is kinda more to band music, I download the whole album most of the time, I no longer go by songs when I download them, unless if its an oldie or the song is good and its not  a band song. I’ll update this song of the week every single week, that is if my computer don’t crash or I get stuck in an island without wi fi.. Thank god mixpod(the player that I am using on my blog) currently has it’s website “recovered” from under maintanence after a few days. If it doesn’t it’s gonna get pretty dull with me updating lame and boring stuffs. Since it’s first week we are going with something that doesn’t own a fast beat. This week, Augustana  is in the house, their first album All The Stars And Boulevards which have a pair of sexy legs on their album cover ( I do not know why, tell me if you do) with the song Boston was a hit on the radio a few years back, if you re-listened to it, its definitly gonna ring a thousand bells in your mind. I’ll bet you’ll definetly go(Ooohh! I know this song) Hate to say this but Malaysia’s radio stations are electropop biased..so more or less Augustana’s second album, Can’t Love Can’t Hurt pratically went extict from the radio, drowned by Far East Movement, Justin Beiber, Taio Cruz, and etc…So as a no-life and a gogetalifewannabe I am taking over the radios of Malaysia in band songs.(See what I mean?). Both Sweet And Low and Hey Now are from their second album. I say it’s worth giving it a shot. Whatever it is the beauty of songs speaks for themselves, hit the play button on the Ipod and give it a shot.
P.S.: They're coming with a new album this April.
Reminder: Once you hit the play button you can only pause it and not stop the buffering, if you think it’s awful, reload the page. If you find it awesome, leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment