15 March 2011
Lovesick Electric
With a catchy tune from the track I Like To Dance, they were formed in the year 2005 and debuted their first album 2009. They had three singles that consists of TonightTonight (2011), I Like To Dance and Bleed. Bleed had an opportunity on the pop songs chart and had a no31 placing a while ago. Bleed is made up of mellow tune with acoustic feeling and touching lyrics, while I Like To Dance is the total opposite, it’s a little pop and more to rock. Give’em a shot if you have some free time. They are worth checking out. Although they only came out with one album, most of the songs are awesome and they kinda beat the hell out of some bands that already have 3-4 albums. Other than that, it would be Nothing Left To Hide, it’is a meaningful song if you have a girlfriend cheating on you.LOL. Time to check out Lovesick Electric
Band members :
Ryan Follese - Lead Vocals/ Guitar
Nash Overstreet - Lead Guitar/ Vocals
Ian Keggy - Bass/ Volcas
Jamie Follese - Drums
Hot Chelle Rae - I Like To Dance



0 comments:
Post a Comment